Yes. If you are injured in a car accident or wreck and entitled to recover no-fault benefits, you can direct the payment of the no-fault benefits amount the different elements of the loss but you must tell the no-fault benefits insurance company in writing that you want to do this. This is important to keep in mind, because sometimes there is need to replace wages immediately while medical bills can be paid by other insurance.