One option is to file suit in circuit court for your unpaid overtime.  You can recover the overtime compensation owed you, double the amount as liquidated damages and the court may order your attorney's fees be paid as well.  KRS 337.385.  The other option that you would have is to file a complaint with the Kentucky Labor Cabinet. But you can't do both.  

Lexington, Kentucky overtime lawyer Robert Abell represents employees and individuals to collect the overtime pay they've earned but not been paid; contact him at 859-254-7076.