Girl's Death At Frat Party Spurs Suit
Posted on Mar 23, 2012
The family of a girl who died from alcohol poisoning at a Baylor University frat party have sued the fraternity and the bar where she was served 10-17 drinks in two hours before she died. The family of Megan Helal, a 19 year old and under the legal drinking age, sued the fraternity, Sigma Chi, and the bar where she was served the alcohol at the fraternity party. Baylor University kicked the Sigma Chi frat off its campus after the incident citing its consistent and repeated violations of university policy.
Source: New York Daily News
Lexington, Kentucky lawyer Robert Abell represents individuals and families injured by the carelessness, recklessness and negligence of others; contact him at 859-254-7076.
Read More About Girl's Death At Frat Party Spurs Suit...